23.12.12

The Cavern Rocks!




Traveled to Liverpool few days ago and I extremely had a good time. I don't mean to be lebay, but i have to say that this was one of the best moments in my life. 

I went to a pub called 'The Cavern' where The Beatles (the world's best coolest band ever according to me and I believe also according to the other 7.7 billion people who live in our mother earth hha) made their first performance. And luckily, at that time there was a tribute to the beatles night. huaaa 

Can you imagine that? I happened to be able to relish beatles songs, at a place that so historical to the band. And the most exciting thing was that the performers were Lennon and McCartney's offspring *faint

And they sang my favourite beatles song, Blackbird *faintagain


Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take this sunken eyes and learn to see, all your life
You were only waiting for this moment to be free

I am a happy girl ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment