12.6.10

Question Mark

I am now at some point where I am questioning my life. What have I done in my life so far? Was that enough? Have I achieved something? What is my purpose of life? Sometimes I think that whether I am walking on the right path or not. Am I walking on the right track? Track that will at the end deliver me to the happy ending. It’s not that I am a sad-miserable-pathetic-desperate-for-love-affection-attention-kind-of person. I am happy about my life at the moment (pretty much). I feel happiness. I do.


But I want more..


One day I watched a movie called “3 idiots”. One of the characters on the film said “ Life is a race, if you don't run fast ,you'll left behind" Then I started to think. Am I left behind? Sometimes I feel that way. It is a normal feeling though. At my age right now,I feel I haven’t achieved anything big. I do have a wonderful family, I do have a job, I do have friends. But is that all enough? Can I ask for more?


I want a great career. I want to take a post graduate program. I want to have a great love life. I want to travel around the world. I want to be able to contribute something to the world or at least to my society or to my family. I want this.. I want that..bla bla..and so on and so on


Will God mad at me for being ungrateful? Is it wrong if I want to have everything in my life? Is it wrong if I become ambitious? Is it wrong for always running and doesn't pay attention to others?



Is it?

3 comments:

  1. The best way to predict your future is to create it.

    ~Peter Drucker


    How come if what I see is just a blank sheet?
    Well,by reading your posting, at least I know, I am not alone. :)

    btw, ini manusia-labil-yg-akhirnya-buka-baju-eh-buka-rahasia-alamat-blog-buat-si-keukeuh-sumeukeuh-tassa.

    mwehehehee :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the 20's pal..we are in a so-called quarter life crisis heheh

    You're definetly not alone. There are thousands of other that feel the way we feel..

    terimakasih ya atas pembukaan jati dirinya.
    saya manusia-kekeh-sumekeh-nan-merekah-semerbak-mewangi sangat menghargainya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep on posting ya mbak!

    mampir2 juga ke tempat gw, tinggalin jejak gituloh..sampahin comment boxnya..tmpat gw juga kan sepi, hihihi...

    silent readernya pada malu2.

    ReplyDelete