27.5.10

Write..Write..Write..

I love reading. I read everything. Novel, newspaper, magazine, history books, good books, great books, whatever you name it. But I do not read comics. I'm not that comic freak kind of person. Well anyway one day a friend of mine said to me "Why don't you try to make a blog? since you love to read " I was like " What? A blog? Are you kidding me? I don't feel I can write. I don't feel I can make such a good writing. And most of all I can let anyone (especially someone I don't know) read my writings. I was too afraid to accept critics, comments, etc. I do have a diary but a blog is a whole different thing.
But things changed. Right now i feel the euphoria to write. There are so many things in my mind that I would like to share. And now I am ready to be judge, I am ready to accept whatever advices,critics and comments.
There are many reasons that motivate someone (particularly myself) to write. In my opinion the reasons are:
  • Writing could be some kind of therapy. It releases tension. When I feel so upset, I write, and I feel much better after doing it. When I feel happy, I write and it makes me feel happier.
  • Writing forces me to keep thinking. It's not easy to make something acceptable to read. It is hard at the beginning. I didn't know what to write, I didn't know how to write. But this whole thing is the learning process that requires me to keep think.
  • Writing means that I record my history, I record the story of my life. My writing is my product, my work, my creation.
So here I am. Go public on my first blog. Learning to write. Trying to contribute something to the world. Trying to prove that I am exist in this wicked world hahah. Hopefully I can make a good writing. Happy writing for me :P


"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing"

-Ben Franklin


1 comment:

  1. bumibirubrianna,...ck ck ck..padahal belom ada ide tapi tulisannya menginspirasi bangetts...cuiitt cuiitt....

    Tulis2 yang banyak ya biar bisa dibikin buku yang blog yang kambing jantan itu lho....heheheh

    tolong jangan hiraukan agung stm, anggap aja segala kelakuannya sebagai media kita utk lebih bersukur...hahahaha... if u know what I mean...

    ReplyDelete